06 March 2009

My first post

I am a huge fan of cartoons and animated films. And I really have an eye for cuteness. So I figured I could mix both interests in one blog and create a kind of gallery where I present all the cutie characters I have stumbled upon during the years. I have never seen such a place on the net and I think it is a shame... 

In this blog I will be writing in English. Still, the important thing will be the images and videos, so speakers of any other language will be able to enjoy the blog anyway. 

I do have a couple of blogs in Spanish for those who are curious about who I am. In Lille Skvat I write about me and my life. In Dulces del mundo I present a different sweet treat every day. 

All comments and suggestions are more than welcome. 

I hope you all enjoy it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment